Nisa - Co Op
If you are looking for a career in retail and love working with people this is the position for you.
Duties include maintaining store presentation , implementing storeroom, stock control, cash handling, card transactions and conducting professional customer service.
Candidates will need to complete 3 phases before employment. The first phase is the interview process , second phase is the work trial process and third phase is a week paid work trial process.
Once successful, the candidate will be initiated with comprehensive induction on health & safety and store guidelines.
Requirements are a minimum 30 hours per week operating 5 days out with 2 day's off(1 on weekday and other on weekend) and 4 week's holidays.
Once apprenticeship is completed there is scope for advancing onto a supervisor level or managerial role.
This qualification is attached to a Modern Apprenticeship in Retail which will include -
- Give Customers a Positive Impression of Yourself and Your Organisation
- Maintain Health and Safety Procedures in a Retail Organisation
- Work Effectively as Part of a Team in a Retail Organisation
• Gain experience following instructions or guidance, working as part of a team and communicating
• Increase confidence in using initiative within a team environment and develop problem-solving skills
• Gain and develop customer service skills
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Candidates are required to be adaptable, willing to learn and ability to perceive.
Skills should include excellent communication and structural development.