The operative shall be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of process equipment. Working under the direction of the Operations/Engineering Leads, they will ensure that all tasks are carried out within the correct company working practices and procedures.
• Ensure that all operations are carried out and conducted in a manner that promotes and adheres to CBG’s Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
• Always maintain the production areas to be free of debris and in a clean and tidy condition, ensuring that all housekeeping and hygiene practices and procedures are carried out.
• Assist where required to perform product changeovers.
• Perform all other duties that may be assigned during the shift.
None, however application must be 18 as alcohol is bottled on the premises. Good listening and communication skills are desired. The ability to work safely within the plant is a paramount.