• Accurately receipting and despatching general and duty suspended goods using the Warehouse Management System.
• Accurately Processing order packs and liaise with the operation team within Contract Packaging.
• Provide accurate reports / emails to Customers on agreed timescales.
• Maintaining and developing good business relationships with internal and external Customers.
• Arranging despatch and receipt documentation / transportation.
• Interfacing with Drivers.
• Ability to carry out any Administration function as requested by Line Manager (filing and retrieval etc).
On completion of the course you will be awarded your SCQF Level 6 MA in Business and Administration.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Computer literacy
• Speed with accuracy
• Good communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to work as part of a Team and on own initiative when required.
• Good telephone manner.
• Available to work shifts.
• The Warehouse is ‘bonded’, so their is a requirement to understand and deal with complex HMRC procedures and paperwork.