Are you looking to start your career in Accounts. This is a great opportunity as Dillan Bookkeeping in Darvil are looking for apprentice to support all members of the firm.
In a day to day basis here are some of the tasks you will be involved in.
General administration work,
Control Account reconciliations
Liaising with Clients
Gain and develop customer service skills
Learn to work accurately and methodically with attention to detail.
Increase confidence in using initiative within a team environment and develop problem-solving skills.
Gain experience following instructions or guidance, working as part of a team.
Gain a good cross section of experience in a complex and busy office environment.
Undertake a Modern Apprenticeship.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Positive, punctual and reliable, consistent, focused and self-motivated, and committed to the role
• A great attention to detail
• Flexible in outlook and approach
• Excellent ability to follow instructions and pass on information in a clear manner, both written and verbal
• National 5 or above qualifications in English and Maths
• A professional and sensitive approach to dealing with confidential documents
• Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
• An interest in business administration
• Ability to make effective use of equipment, such as photocopiers and scanners
• A willingness to participate in the Modern Apprentice programme