Are you interested in starting a career as an Administrator? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to start off your career! This apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to learn and develop new skills within a workplace environment and you will also have the chance to be coached towards gaining a qualification by the end of your apprenticeship. You will also have the opportunity to do overtime!
You will learn how to calculate the right amounts of a variety of things such as pay, allowances and deductions.
You will learn how to input data that is related to weekly and monthly payments into a system and create statistics.
You will learn how to use Microsoft packages.
You will learn how to professionalise your communication through email, over the phone and face to face.
You will learn how to undertake a variety of admin tasks in general.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• You must have numeracy and literacy skills.
• Administration experience or knowledge.
• Ability to meet deadlines and have good timekeeping skills.
• You must have good attention to detail.
• You must have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• You must be organised and planned.