We are looking to recruit a Clerical/ Administration Person who is motivated and able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative. You will be working within a small but busy, fast paced office.
* Input date into bespoke systems
* Generate invoices.
* Answering the telephone and taking messages. Good telephone manner highly desired.
* Type quotes and send to clients.
* Sending emails and other correspondence.
* Generate Purchase Orders and provide to employees and suppliers.
* All other general admin such as filing, franking mail etc
* Ordering stock and supplies for the office.
Hours of Work (Full time)
Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-3pm
You will learn how to use our bespoke I.T systems, working as part of our team and giving excellent customer service,
We will provide full training on the job including Excel and Word programmes, data input and purchase orders
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft packages
A friendly and confident manner
Must possess National 5 English
Able to work on your own initiative and take instruction.