IT and Admin Apprentice
We are one of the leading wholesale suppliers of homewares, supplying everything from luxury furniture and textiles to kitchenware and bathe products.
We are implementing a new system and are looking to add an apprentice to our IT team specifically to support the warehouse team with our legacy system and first line support issues. In addition to assist the warehouse team with their administration function.
• Updating pick jobs and resetting users
• Maintaining the RF devices in the Warehouse
• Updating ERP system with warehouse movements
• First line support for all IT / Warehouse related issues
You will all aspects of working in a fast paced environment including ;
Data input, setting up new users on our bespoke systems, learning how to maintain our I.T systems and I.T support for the warehouse team.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
• Able to work under pressure
• Be enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
• Good IT skills
• Understand Windows and Microsoft packages
I. T or Business National 5 is desirable