The Office Trainee will work closely with the Finance Executive to ensure the smooth operational running of the office across all areas of the businesses, to ensure continual improvement and development. This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate a blend of high practical activity, blended with accuracy and quality coupled with the determination to help assist the team and drive forward results.
Duties included but are not limited to;
• General admin support duties including, data entry and letter tying
• Diary Management
• Meeting and Greeting of visitors calling at the office
• Updating company records
• Assisting with ISO Quality policies and procedures
• Minutes taking and creation of reports
• Reception duties, making inbound and outbound calls
• Photocopying, Filing and Binding
• To become expert level in Company CRM Database
• Assisting with Consultant Meeting Sheets.
Office Administration including:
• Daily organisation and prioritisation of workload, developing effective time management skills;
• Utilisation and updating of company databases and records;
• Electronic diary management
• Liaise with other members of staff in a professional manner.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Good team player;
• Good organisation and self motivation skills
• Good presentation candidate/client facing skills;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• The ability to work in partnership at all levels;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook and Internet Explorer;
• Database knowledge.
• Roles Awareness
• Self-discipline and sense of duty
• Personal drive
• Consistency and reliability
• Concrete organisation
• Practical thinking
• Self confidence
• Self-starting ability
• Intuitive decision making
• Attention to detail
• Quality orientation
• Seeing potential problems
• Following directions