We are currently recruiting for Network Rail. They have 5 Trainee Project Manager Assistant positions available to be based within their Glasgow City Centre office.
This 2-year apprenticeship programme is the ideal opportunity for a motivated and collaborative individual to begin a rewarding career in Project Management within Scotland’s Railway. After completing this apprenticeship, you will be able to apply for a Project Management Assistant role.
What you will be doing
• Building a foundation of knowledge, through gaining valuable exposure to a broad range of administrative processes and assisting with dynamic project-based work.
• Studying towards two recognised nationwide qualifications – the SCQF Level 6 in Business Administration followed by the SCQF Level 8 in Project Management
What will you gain?
• A platform to kick-start your career with a passenger-focused organisation.
• A place where you can bring your true self to work.
• Two recognised nationwide qualifications in the SCQF Level 6 in Business Administration followed by the SCQF Level 8 in Project Management
• More than anything – enthusiasm, curiosity and a positive attitude.
• Able to use a variety of software packages and systems to a high standard – Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Three National 5 qualifications at level A-B, English is required.