Lilac Energy Software Solutions Ltd
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
The Apprentice Technical Engineer (TE) will work with other members of the PDG and all other technical teams within the company under the direction of the PDG Team Lead to play a key role in supporting services both to clients and internally. The TE will develop technical competence with supporting training to assist with tasks and process requested by the technical team leads within Lilac. The TE will also participate in a range of product development, testing and support services to the client base.
Development of excellent technical skills, effective communication with clients, the ability to understand task requirements and assist with effective and efficient solutions and support is key to the role. The role will require the TE to make a positive contribution by adhering to internal processes at Lilac as well as the ongoing development of the company client base.
Lilac Energy Software Solutions is a specialist supplier of software systems to energy and commodity clients worldwide.
The Lilac team boasts a strong mix of technical and industry skills, using the latest development tools together with strong experience and a targeted approach.
Our broad experience and knowledge enables us to grasp complex problems quickly, put requirements into context and design and deliver intuitive, well-engineered solutions that combine flexibility and efficiency.
Lilac understands that every energy business is different, and needs solutions that work for that business and match the individual client’s priorities.
▪ Assistance with internal and client related development, test, delivery and support tasks
▪ Perform tasks in line with agreed requirements and specifications
▪ Assist with administration of cloud hosted IT Infrastructure for internal and client systems
▪ Undergo technical and product training to promote skill development as required
▪ Supply of relevant application support in accordance with agreed service levels
▪ Client application support
Critical Success Factors
▪ Understanding of software development, test, delivery and support processes and environments
▪ Support to achieve agreed service levels
▪ Adherence to all change management and control procedures
▪ Delivery of projects and project deliverables in line with project plans
▪ Development of team and client product use cases and reports that meet their requirements
▪ Production of general services and information in line with business expectation
▪ Excellent communication and written skills with effective and timely communication
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
▪ Work under the direction of others
▪ Honesty and Trustworthiness
▪ Respect others
▪ Cultural awareness and sensitivity
▪ Good work ethic