R-evolution For Good
Are you passionate about business, creative and have an eye for good digital media? Then this will be the role for you...
We are offering a great opportunity to come and work with a new a growing business and charity. The role will be balanced with both business and charitable tasks in administration, business support and digital marketing. Your role will be to support the business administration of a training and development organisation that uses 100% of its profit to provide support to families experiencing poverty by helping them to end child poverty for good.
The role will include face to face with customers, organising training over the phone, creating letters, spreadsheets, organising digital marketing content, updating websites and much much more.
You will be supported to learn a great deal of skills across business admin and digital marketing, some of which are described below:
• reception duties e.g. answering incoming calls, responding to telephone enquiries and taking messages, and dealing with visitors
• update calendars and schedule meetings
• dealing with mail/deliveries
• maintaining filing systems and databases
• creating emails and reports where needed
• updating accounting packages
• ordering office supplies and equipment
• assisting with general admin tasks
• creating leaflets and creative projects
• advertising on our social media channels
• updating the website
• create/design engaging posts
You will also gain and SCQF level 6 Diploma in Digital Marketing
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
• good interpersonal & organisation skills
• able to complete tasks in an efficient & timely manner
• flexible approach to work
• good communicator
• a team player
• motivated and enthusiastic individual
• creative and has a good eye for detail
Being able to drive and have access to a vehicle is preferred but not essential.