This is an exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver to join a leading legal firm. They would like to give a school leaver the opportunity to work with them in learning a range of duties which will give the successful applicant an introduction to working within an office role gaining experience in a range of activities such as reception and administration duties.
What might a day in this job look like?
The Office Services Assistant will be supporting the Records and Reception teams. The main duties will include:
• Assist with the return of files, deeds and documents to off-site storage providers;
• Assist with the efficient recall of files, deeds and documents from off-site storage providers;
• Process deeds and documents sent for storage using internal and external storage systems.
• Assist with the smooth running of the deliveries/pickups within the office.
• Assist with reception duties such as answering the phones and organising security passes.
• Various administrative duties.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity to gain experience working in a busy office environment.
You will also undertake an SVQ Level 3 Business Administration, and have the opportunity to improve your IT skills.
Through continuous self-development you will also improve your communication skills, ability to manage timescales and prioritise your workload.
Ideally, we are looking for Standard Grades, National 5s including Maths and English.
Other personal attributes desired include:
• High level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
• Experience dealing with employees and clients on the phone would be ideal
• A passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
• A hardworking and reliable mindset.