You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
As part of the Community Mental Health Team, you will work towards achieving an SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration. Duties will include providing comprehensive admin support to the operational teams using a range of digital tools, systems and software packages.
As part of our Modern Apprenticeship programme we will help you develop all the skills, knowledge and confidence you need and you will get full induction, training and support from the council and our training partners to take you through the nationally recognised qualification you will complete as part of the programme.
The job holder will undertake a range of general, clerical and support duties which will typically include:
• Carry out a range of routine procedures and instructions using initiative including processing of invoices, petty cash and ordering.
• Manage information in a digital way by accessing, storing and retrieving electronic files and folders.
• Communicating with colleagues and others using Outlook, MS Teams and other digital tools.
• Process and input confidential, personal and sensitive information using a range of software programmes.
• Telephone operation.
• Electronic filing and collation.
• Providing reception duties by telephone and in person.
• Assist in ensuring recorded service data is accurate by use of business reports.
• To comply with all data protection law in the processing of personal, and special categories of personal data, in line with the council’s full privacy statement and service privacy notices.
1. Three National 4 Grades, including Mathematics and English or NC Level 4/SVQ Level 1 in Administration or other relevant subject, Foundation Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualification; or relevant office experience
2. Ability to undertake SVQ Level 3 in Business Admin and any other relevant training
3. Willingness to undertake mandatory information governance training
4. Good oral communication skills
5. Good written communication skills
6. Good numeracy skills
7. Good digital skills
8. Confident in using IT devices, applications, software and systems