You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
Euro Systems are one of the UK's leading independent IT providers. We are based in Glasgow with offices across the UK. We pride ourselves on providing IT support and telecommunication solutions that are first-class and cost-effective for our client
We are now looking for a passionate IT Helpdesk apprentice to join their supportive IT team. As the apprentice, you will be overseeing duties such as logging tickets, troubleshooting issues and providing support to clients while gaining first-class mentoring and support from industry professionals.
• 22 Days holiday + bank holidays
• Training bonus
• Pension Scheme
As a consultative IT company, we offer 24/7 business IT support and maintenance services to customers from our offices across Scotland and the UK. Our customers range from SMEs to large corporate clients in many different sectors.
They are one of the fastest growing and most successful IT service providers, delivering end-to-end business support solutions to over 5,000 end users and over 200 businesses.
• Covering the helpdesk and supporting internal issues such as Backups, email support, password resets etc.
• Configuring a range of internal software and hardware for the end-user
• Being part of help desk support
• Providing the utmost support and solutions to clients
Excellent communication skill verbal and written
Willingness to learn