In this job, you will be managing the reception area, greet guests and providing general administrative support to an Accounting firm. This is a key role within the business and we are seeking someone with a driven and tenacious nature. We require someone who is keen to make the role very much their own and take pride in running a smooth and highly efficient reception and support service.
• Welcome visitors in a friendly and attentive manner
• Managing incoming telephone calls; transferring or dealing with inquiries
• Managing e-mailboxes for reception & enquiries
• Dealing with HMRC correspondence
• Dealing with pension uploads to assist payroll department
• Setting up self-assessment accounts and following up with clients to ensure compliance & accuracy
• Directing visitors, preparing and tidy meeting rooms, making refreshments.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area
• Booking in jobs, using BTC software, labelling appropriately
• Lodging self-assessment tax returns
• Sending reminders to clients for VAT and Accounting paperwork
• Incoming and outgoing post-management & recording
• Taking payments using the online system, cash & cheques management
• Scanning and saving documents
• Contributing to team effort by assisting with administration, letter typing.
• Ad-hoc duties
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Looking for a young recent school or college leaver.
Qualifications: National 5 in English and National 4/5 in Maths.
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication - English must be proficient.
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Customer Focus
• Highly Organised
• Handles Pressure