Are you age 16-24yrs ( up to age 29 may be considered if specific criteria is met) and looking for a permanent career?
We have an opportunity for you to join us as an apprentice within our busy Traffic Management manufacturers and distributors.
This can be a lifetime career for the right person, with a clear progression route in place.
You will work towards completing a Modern Apprentice Warehousing SCQF 5 qualification, whilst carrying out the following
• Working within Despatch, preparing orders for collection.
• Accepting deliveries and booking in of all delivery notes.
• Stock control.
• Working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor to maintain supply of all parts required to complete orders.
• Any other reasonable request.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Relating to and co-operating with colleagues, suppliers and customers as required.
• A working knowledge of Health, Safety, Welfare and Environment in the workplace.
• Supporting and generating team spirit within and beyond your area.
• Working flexibly.
• Achieving high quality standards and continual improvement.
• Responding quickly to new challenges.
• Communicating clearly.
• Commitment to the organisation and the task in hand – which may involve working additional hours to fulfil their role.
Experience & Qualifications;
• Sage systems or similar stock management packages is preferred but training can be given.
• FLT Counterbalance License.
• Full Clean UK Driving License.