Our Service Desk Engineers are the first point of contact for our clients, colleagues, and partners. We supply valued support to organisations around the globe using a wide range of technologies from traditional phone systems to AI powered chat bots. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service combined with our industry and product expertise to resolve issues for our clients as quickly as possible and sometimes even before they have noticed an issue at all.
• Creating incidents and requests on behalf of our clients, understanding importance and severity.
• Keeping the client contact up to date with the progress of their case.
• Perform troubleshooting and resolve incidents without technical escalation.
• Turnaround service requests quickly.
• Monitor client systems and react to critical events.
• Update Knowledge articles and automated processes to help better serve our clients.
• Proactively find and progress incidents for our clients.
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Coping well with pressure.
• Proactive and self sufficient
• Positive mindset
• Experience working in a customer facing role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Technical troubleshooting experience or technical background.
• Fluent in multiple languages (English plus Spanish and/or French)
• Familiarity with Service Now or other ITSM tool.
• Any relevant technical certifications.
• Exposure to contact centre environments.
Set Training is an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.