We are one of Scotland's fastest growing independent ICT services provider, we are currently seeking a new apprentice for our Service Desk so If you are looking to begin your ICT career then this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will work within the ICT Helpdesk and will receive training on a wide variety of ICT technologies including Microsoft Platforms and Applications as well as various SIP phone systems. The candidate will also receive training on our ConnectWise ticket and RMM platform to enable them to log a support call effectively. Training will be provided on telephone and customer services skills to ensure the candidate becomes an effective member of the Helpdesk team.
• Log, categorise and prioritise customer tickets in line with documented required standards
• Conduct initial diagnosis of faults and attempt documented fixes appropriate to the role
• Where fixes are not available, escalate tickets to the Team Leader, ensuring ticket contains all the relevant templated information necessary to progress the ticket
• Ensure accurate input of data for customer contact information, email addresses etc.
• Manage customer requests for updates on open incident
• Update customers on incidents & tickets as advised by other support teams.
• Ensure all calls are answered according to SLA’s.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Passion for Technology
• Willingness to learn.
• Good Time Keeping
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Team player
• IT knowledge and/or experience
Set Training is an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.