This is an exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver to join a leading legal firm. They would like to give a school leaver the opportunity to work with them in learning a range of duties which will give the successful applicant an introduction to working within an office role gaining experience in a range of activities such as reception and administration duties.
The Office Administrator will be supporting the Private Client Group. Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Carrying out administrative duties to support the team when needed such as; printing, filing, scanning, typing and photocopying;
• Work with document management system to accurately input data. As well as audio typing.
• Professionally answer and transfer incoming calls to reception
• Schedule meetings including booking meeting rooms and ordering refreshments.
• Welcome clients and visitors and carry out other reception duties.
• Be involved in the delivery of project work
• Offer a helping hand to any other reasonable administrative duties as they arise.
Ideally, we are looking for Standard Grades, National 5s including Maths and English.
Other personal attributes desired include:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Outlook
• Excellent work ethic, with team player with a ‘can do’ attitude