You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
A1 Jobs are seeking a Digital Resourcer Apprentice to work in their Glasgow city centre office. A1 Jobs are based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre and the successful candidate will be based in their office on a full time basis in order to gain maximum training from the experienced team.
If you are looking to start a career with amazing prospects for potential growth, look no further! A1 Jobs are on the hunt for a outgoing, confident and hardworking individual to join as a Digital Resourcer Apprentice. You will be given full training and supported by a Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship SCQF Level 6. Apply today!
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 Friday 08:00 - 16:00
£11869.60 - £15,724.80
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
The Digital Resourcer Apprentice will be supported by the Digital Applications Support Modern Apprenticeship SCQF Level 6 delivered by QA Ltd.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. The candidate will be involved in supporting a busy recruitment team from day 1 where communication is key regardless of whether this is verbal in person, email or via the telephone or Zoom video calls.
2. You will be taught how to communicate effectively in an office where the team supports each other daily to get through the large workload and ultimately place candidates into temporary or permanent work.
3. Responsible for using the Customer Relationship Management and Application Tracking systems to review CVs, source candidates and format CVs
4. Using the CRM system to ensure all data is filled in correctly for temporary and permanent candidates, as well as keeping up to date notes
5. You will be trained to use 3rd part online systems such advertise roles on Job Boards
6. Using social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to advertise jobs and source suitable candidates
7. Administration duties including managing timesheets, completing compliance check paperwork, registering candidates and uploading on CRM system
8. Exposure to client management including CV sends and arranging interviews for clients via teams/zoom or face-to-face
- Outgoing personality
- IT literate
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Hard working with a can do attitude
- Good time management
- Multi-tasking ability
- Good organisation
- Willingness to learn and self motivated
- Team player