Well established equipment supplier in Irvine looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice into their office.
The Position: Recruiting an enthusiastic and organised individual to join the team to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• General administrative support including mail, scanning, photocopying and filing
• Order/Entry processing through SAP Business One and Opera II
• Processing invoice requests
• Preparing quotations
• Responding to telephone and email enquiries, providing a high level of customer service
• Other Administrative duties as required
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
The successful candidate should have at least a Nat5/4 Maths and English.
• Ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Good timekeeping and professional appearance
• Strong work ethic