You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
The Otis Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme is carefully designed to provide committed individuals with the opportunity to develop their career within an industry leading, global organisation. As an Apprentice Engineer, you will be fully supported in undertaking a range of on-the-job and classroom based learning to become a Qualified Lift and Escalator Engineer. Otis will provide you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working here has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our big commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within Otis.
Focus On Results
Scottish National 5 certificates grade A to C including English, Math and a STEM subject
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
• To be able to listen effectively and follow instructions given by line management
• The ability to work in and contribute towards success in a team environment.
• To have a positive attitude, be willing to learn with excellent timekeeping.
• To have the skills to absorb and understand technical processes