Would you like to work for one of Scotland's leading Law Firms?
Harper Macleod is currently seeking a Digital File Management Apprentice to join their Edinburgh office. Based in the city centre, you will work for an organisation that provide expert advice on areas such as personal injury, employment law and medical negligence.
You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a business that has supported over 50 apprentices through their qualification in partnership with QA!
Harper Macleod recently won Promoting Diversity - Large Employer of the Year Award at the Scottish Apprenticeship Awards too.
As part of the Support Services function for the firm you will provide File Management assistance to all departments within the Glasgow office. Duties include:
- Working with Lawsoft to search and maintain client details
- Using Worksite to create new files, entering information accurately and effectively, filing daily correspondence
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and Partners
- Indexing and storage of old files
- Communicating with colleagues via MiCollab software and Microsoft Outlook
- General administrative duties
Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills including MS Office
- Preferably Higher qualifications in Maths, English or Business/Administration