An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business and Admin Modern Apprentice to work in our busy office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support the HR and Training team with administration duties
• Maintain accurate employee records and data
• Minute taking and typing up audio meeting records
• Completion of HR processes and administration such as change of personal details and changes to contracts
• Update employee information using the internal system
• Liaise with others where necessary via email and on the telephone
• Process employee data like joiners, leavers and remuneration/benefits • Update employee records with new hire information
• Supporting other areas of the business; provide support with tasks and projects as and when needed
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks such as photocopying, collating, scanning, shredding, archiving, composing letters and emails, distributing documents and research
You will learn how to work in a busy office environment using office 365 packages, IT systems and bespoke software. You will also learn team working, communication skills and all aspects of HR.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Must have National 5 English and National 4 Maths.
Knowledge of using Microsoft packages would be beneficial.