This is a role within the finance and administration team – the hub that keeps the agency running, bridging between the clients, creative teams, and account managers.
This is a great role to start you off in your career whether you want to ultimately work in finance, office management or advertising. The day-to-day work will be very varied as you undertake whatever tasks are needed that day to make the office run smoothly.
You will work directly for the Group Finance Director but may help any of the executive team depending on the task. As part of the role you will gain a huge amount of on the job training as you will be exposed to all aspects of running an office, finance and HR departments.
• Greeting clients who arrive in the office for meetings
• Answering the external phones and redirecting calls
Finance and HR:
• Assisting in keeping our holiday and absence system updated
• Assisting the finance team in data analysis and inputting projects
• Assisting with keeping our client job management system running smoothly
• Working with the account managers to understand the finance aspect of ongoing projects
• Supporting the Talent Manager in drafting standard letters and contracts relating to staff matters
• Helping prepare meeting rooms and keep them clean and tidy
• Assisting the admin team by being the eyes that spot the detail needed to keep the office looking its best
• Be involved in any office reorganisation projects
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
This is a role for someone with a sunny, positive, can-do attitude who enjoys working with people and being part of the team. Advertising is a fun, energetic industry where there is rarely a dull day, so bags of enthusiasm is required. Due to the nature of the job you will be exposed to
confidential information so will also need to be discreet.