An exciting opportunity is available to work for a business which has there people at the heart of everything they do. With over 100 years experience, you'll have the opportunity to work within the laboratory supplies business helping to provide great customer service through a number of different channels of communication. All of this with a slightly shorter working day on a Friday!
You will provide a comprehensive and reliable digital administration service to McQuilkin stakeholders both within and outwith the organisation. Within this role it will be key to have good customer service skills to ensure all stakeholder relationships are running smoothly.
• Deliver Excellent customer service
• Communicate with customers using telephone and outlook
• Operate Opera Pegasus software to extract information
• Operate CRM to create opportunities, quotations and job files.
• Input and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
• Ad hoc administration tasks
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
• Team player
• Eager to contribute and take initiative
• Positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
• Would be advantageous to have knowledge or experience of administration and software packages
• You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.