Gray Fabrication Ltd
• knowledge of IT skills such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
• A knowledge of Sage would be desirable although not essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Positive attitude
• Answering telephone calls and first point of contact for visitors.
• Various other administrative duties as required
• Accurate data input.
About Gray Fabrication:
Gray Fabrication is a medium to heavy Fabrication/Engineering Company. We have more than 40 years of extensive experience servicing the Offshore, Energy and General Engineering sectors and more recently, the Renewables industry.
Admin/IT and payroll experience and skills. Working as part of a team, sometimes at a fast pace. Interpersonal and communication skills.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Nat 5 in Admin/IT would be a big advantage or NC equivalent
Nat 5 English and Nat 5 Maths would also be desirable.