Computacenter UK Ltd
We are offering an IT Apprenticeship opportunity in the Technical Resource Group (TRG). TRG provides an engineering resource to our customers across the country.
Our engineers have knowledge and expertise on a wide range of equipment including laptops, desktops, servers, networking and storage to ensure that we can deploy the best possible technical resource to our customers when they need it.
Typically, our skills are aligned to Computacenter’s preferred IT vendors which include HP, Dell, Microsoft and Lenovo. Engineers will work on a variety of disciplines including installation, deployment, repair and support into the customer and workshop environments.
Our programmes will provide you with the challenges; support, training and development opportunities you will need to launch your IT career.
• Installing, deploying, repairing and supporting our customer with IT equipment.
• Gain a knowledge and expertise on a wide range of equipment including laptops, desktops, servers, networking and storage to ensure that we can deploy the best possible technical resource to our customers when they need it.
• Working and gaining skills within Computacenter's preferred vendors products including HP, Dell, Microsoft & Lenovo.
• Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
• Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with
Company and Customer Procedures.
• Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• A real passion and interest in IT
• A commitment to building a career with Computacenter
• Ability to manage a busy workload with academy-based learning
• A full driving license