The Double A Trading Company Ltd
As a Double A / John Deere trained apprentice your focus will be on providing parts for machines used by golf courses, sports grounds, local authorities, estates and contractors. Your apprenticeship will teach you how to manage John Deere’s sophisticated parts systems, run a profitable retail parts business, market goods effectively, understand the value of John Deere products and the importance of selling on quality rather than on price. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain the Level 2 Retailer Standard qualification.
- How to maximise the sales potential from both internal and retail customers
- Communicating across the business using a variety of forms including verbal and electronic
- Processing parts orders from internal and retail customers along with processing warranty returns
- Identifying specific components using electronic parts catalogue
- Processing payment transactions
- Supporting the dealership and your colleagues to carry out regular stock taking activities.
- Warehousing activities
- Marketing activities and promotional campaigns
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Mid to high grades in English, Maths and Computing would be an advantage.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our market leading team.