Are you looking for an apprenticeship in digital administration? Are you comfortable speaking on the phone?
QA are currently working with Johnston Fuel to help recruit an administrative apprentice for their growing team. With full training provided from both QA and Johnston fuel, this is an excellent opportunity to start your career within an excellent company. In this role, you will work directly with Johnston Fuel customers, answering inbound customer calls, dealing with orders and queries in a confident and professional manner.
You will also be speaking to customers to generate new business to help your company continue to expand. The role will also have general office administration. No experience within the fuel industry required, as full training will be provided.
• Handling inbound customer calls and fuel enquiries and logging on system
• Conduct outbound calls to potential new customers
• Order processing using bespoke system - fuel soft
• Building and maintaining customer relationships
• Delivering service and support - using Microsoft package
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Professional, Confident personality
• Ability to deliver exemplary customer service skills
• Focused and self-motivated
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn