Elite Training is delighted to be supporting an award-winning IT Managed Service Provider specialising in business telecoms, cloud services and connected worker solutions. With offices in Edinburgh and the Scottish Borders, our client delivers a range of technical services to small and medium-sized business throughout the UK.
Founded in 2011 with just one employee and one customer, our client now employs a team of 40 who are responsible for supporting 480 clients in 15 countries. Due to continued expansion, our client is looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice to support the next stage of their journey.
As an IT Support Apprentice, you will work alongside a team of IT professionals who will support you with developing your IT skills and knowledge and becoming proficient in the following tasks:
- Being the first point of contact for customers with technical issues by phone and email
- Providing an effective remote support service for customers
- Resolving a range of technical issues and incidents
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
As your confidence and knowledge grows, you will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities
As well as entering full-time employment with a growing business, you will have the opportunity to undertake a Modern Apprenticeship in IT Infrastructure & Support.
The IT Infrastructure & Support Apprenticeship programme will help to develop and enhance your technical skills and knowledge resulting in the attainment of the following qualifications:
• SCQF 6 Diploma for IT & Telecoms Professionals
• Option to progress onto the SCQF 8 Diploma
• Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
We are looking to hear from candidates with a genuine passion for IT and Technology, whether this is shown through your studies or hobbies and interests.
• Personable individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player who can quickly integrate with a new team and environment
• Strong desire to learn, improve and succeed
• A tenacious problem solver with a methodical approach to solving issues
• Effective organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks
• Good time management skills to ensure tasks are completed and resolved in line with targets
• Passionate about building a career within the IT space
• Driving Licence