Resolvecall Limited is universally regarded as the UK’s leading credit management and recovery group.
Our ethics, expertise and professionalism are unsurpassed. Our systems and technologies are award-winning. Our clients include some of the UK’s largest blue chip organisations, spanning banking and finance, utilities as well as debt purchasers and other debt recovery agencies.
We are now seeking an individual with drive to become an IT Support Technician Apprentice to join a team of skilled individuals in providing a comprehensive IT Infrastructure service across the business.
The successful candidate will have a passion for IT and for learning, coupled with strong communication skills. You must be highly motivated with a strong desire to maintain and deliver systems at the highest standard.
• HelpDesk – Monitor tickets and deal with 1st Line issues with escalation to 2nd and 3rd Line if required.
• Assist Office & Remote staff with any issues, these can include: Remote Support for Agent Mobiles
• On Site Support for Office Staff
• Office Equipment Support, Printers etc.
• Maintaining Documents i.e. Keeping Asset Register up to date when equipment changes hands, updating configuration documents when staff join or leave the company etc.
• Meet SLA’s and provide an excellent service.
• Ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the company.
• May need to provide occasional out of hours cover.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Good Communication
• Good Customer Service
• Well Presented and Punctual
• Conscientious and with the ability to work well with a team
• Ability to prioritise tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail
• Desirable Skills include: Knowledge of PC Hardware & Software (Windows 7/10)
• Knowledge of Mobile Phone Hardware & Software (Apple & Android) A
• Any IT Experience