Essential Cloud Solutions
Join the digital revolution with Essential Cloud Solutions in Edinburgh. As part of the Support Team, you will be expected to take ownership in providing first line support to end users, identifying issues and creating appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents and requests.
If you're passionate about IT then this role is a no brainer - don't miss this opportunity!
With full on the job training you will also earn a Modern Apprenticeship as an IT Professional at SCQF Level 6 then progress onto IT Professional at SCQF Level 8 on completion for free.
• Providing remote 1st Line Support using Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop
Operating Systems Answering calls and raising support tickets
• Taking ownership of users’ issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents and requests
• Providing users with regular communication on the progress of investigations and planned solutions
• Working closely with colleagues in the support team to provide 1st Line support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and revolved swiftly
• Assisting support teams with incident resolution for any onsite devices e.g. smartphones, iPads
• Creating standard documentation on problem resolution, fixes and updating the technical knowledge base
• Keeping up to date on new technology trends
• Documenting internal processes and procedures related to duties and
• Responsible for entering time in CRM System ConnectWise as they occur.
• Communicating with clients through email with Microsoft Office 365, written proposal and company telecoms.
• Understanding processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Passionate about IT and problem solving
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
• Good time management and be able to prioritise tasks
• Possessing initiative to diagnose problems
• Professional working attitude
• Enthusiasm in providing high levels of customer service
• Undertaking relevant and appropriate training for succeeding in this role
• Showing willingness to achieve 1st Line Support Technician role
• Working with colleagues to increase technical knowledge
• Strong work ethic