ASA Recruitment is Scotland’s largest independent recruitment organisation who have been trading since 1970 and have offices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Kirkcaldy.
Our divisions include: Accountancy, Construction, Engineering, Finance, Healthcare, Hospitality & Catering, Industrial, Interim Professional, Technology, Digital & Change, Logistics & Supply, Mechanical & Electrical and Legal, HR, Office Personnel and Sales & Marketing.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a hardworking and motivated Digital Resourcer Apprentice to join their busy team in Edinburgh City Centre.
• Using all digital platforms such as linkedin to source candidates from various disciplines for consultants
• Input and maintain all relevant client or candidate information to CRM database
• Utilising CRM database to contact candidates and book appointments into consultant online diaries via Microsoft Outlook
• Send digital marketing materials to potential candidates via email
• Conduct any other general administration for office as when requested by management
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident and outgoing
• Motivated & willingness to learn
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Team player
• Pro active