Does this sound like you?
Passion for administration. Eager to learn new things. Ready to be challenged. If so then this could be the role for you!
Since launching in 1984 C Hanlon they have became one of Scotland's most well established all trades companies. They cover all aspects of Plumbing, Heating, Drainage, Roofing, Building, Electrical, M&E Services, Pest Control and Green Energy Solutions for both the domestic and commercial market place.
Due to continued growth they are looking for their next superstar to join their busy office in Thornliebank to provide office support to the wider team.
• Using Sage Accounting Software for customer account transactions
• Updating customer and job information on in house database system
• Using Microsoft packages on a daily basis in relation to updating spreadsheets and emailing Using online shared drives Allocation jobs on system to engineers/trade staff
• Answering calls from customers and helping with enquiries
• General ad hoc duties as when required by management
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Candidates must have good communication skills Reliable and confident
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Good telephone manner
• You will have the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
• Team player