Here at Aroc we pride ourselves on providing an impeccable service from start to finish, with years of experience in printing coupled with a vast knowledge of the construction and compliance industry, it makes us the right team for the job. All our Signs, Banners, Vehicle Wraps are manufactured in-house, ensuring every item is quality checked before leaving the factory.
This is an exciting time to join an ever-expanding manufacturing signage and compliance business, with the opportunity of progression within company. We are now looking to add a Digital Fulfilment Apprentice to our team.
This role offers the ideal chance for someone who would like to learn multiple aspects of signage manufacturing from start to finish, construction site compliance, fulfilment duties and much more.
If this sounds like the job for you apply today!
• Producing electronic production tickets
• Using Ai and Adobe software systems to enable the successful candidate to produce basic artwork (full training provided)
• Working in tandem with the manufacturing department
• Updating online ordering system, as and when required
• Packaging of ordered materials
• Ensuring work is completed accurately and to a high level
• Understanding production processes
• Adhoc picking and ordering PPE
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Clean drivers license is a MUST
• Keen and eager to learn
• Computer Literate in most Microsoft applications
• Good communication skills, outgoing and a team player
• Have an interest in production processes and manufacturing