A Car Repairs, Servicing and MOTs company in East Kilbride are looking to take on an apprentice to join their fast paced office.
They are a family run business and looking to grow the team by bringing in an exciting young person looking to begin a role in administration.
The successful candidate will complete a digital applications support level 6 apprenticeship within the business and afterwards a full time role will be offered.
If this opportunity sounds like it is something for you, apply now and express your interest.
- Answering telephone enquiries and responding to these accordingly
- Providing general estimates to enquiries which come through by telephone and email
- Using the Microsoft package to complete daily tasks
- Using the OneLink System to book jobs into the diaries of customers and mechanics / engineers
- Using Sage to process invoices
- Providing good customer service to both internal and external customers
Desire and willingness to expand on knowledge of the Microsoft Package
Ability to work well both individually, and as part of team
A strong work ethic
Strong communication skills
Confident in speaking to others and providing information