RAD Hotel Group
At the RAD Hotel Group, we are passionate about ‘hospitality’ and have the energy to define what that word means. We thrive off of new ideas and as an independent business, have the ability to make real changes. To put it simply, we want to make a difference to our guests experience in a way that they’ll want to return and bring a friend. We do this by making staff and customers alike feel valued. If we can put a smile on someone’s face then we are satisfied.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join RAD Hotel Group in a IT Assistant Apprenticeship. This is a great way for someone to make their first step in the world of IT and to start their career.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for apply today!
• Answering calls on helpdesk.
• Password resets
• Support the IT Infrastructure Manager to handle the day to day user
requests from service desk system, Ticketing & Installations and
• Able to gain experience in Microsoft systems, Linux, VoIP and computer
• Driving license required as you may need to travel to different sites.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good listening skills
• Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
• Driving license
• Interest in IT