Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Support for the Service desks
• Responding to e-mail coming into the department
• Liaise with other departments to respond to Internal queries
• Learning aspects of support for core products
• Log all Service Calls for all regions
• Communicate with service agents
• Track all chargeable works
• Administrator for NCS new Hosted services offering
• Support for LCR Department
• Undertake any task perceived by Management to be beneficial to the company
• Administration and IT skills
• Communication skills
• To ensure first class, accurate servicing of phone systems, photocopiers and franking machines.
• Working within a great team
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Use of various PC packages including MSOffice, CBS, Excel, Word and Internet Explorer.
• Customer Service skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Be a team player
Must have at least National 4/5 English and Maths.