Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
Office based position working closely with the Management and Operations teams
What might a day in this job look like?
Duties that will be carried out are general administration duties including ordering of office and grounds maintenance materials, filing, photocopying, archiving, producing reports and tidiness of office.
Taking enquiries via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with company process and procedures and being able to communicate with clients and suppliers in a professional manner.
• SCQF Level 6 in Business and Administration
• Industry related training (i.e. MS Office / Customer Service).
• Soft Skills (e.g. communication, teamwork, problem solving, etc)
• National 4 / National 5 / or equivalent which should include English
• We are looking for an individual who is motivated and keen to work for one of the largest UK Grounds Maintenance companies with a broad client base.