Onestop IT Solutions Ltd
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
An exciting opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic person to join Onestop IT Solutions based in Edinburgh as a Helpdesk Apprentice.
Are you someone who can hit the ground running, be a fast learner and a keen problem solver?
Then this is a fantastic opportunity to further you’re career in a company that will value and reward your contribution. This is a first line support role to support Onestop IT Solutions external client by fixing issues they are dealing with including support for Microsoft windows desktop and service environments This position reports to the Service Desk Manager initially who in turn reports to the Managing Director.
Interested? Apply today!
• Support for Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server environments
• PC builds and user profile creation with application installation.
• Printer installation and fault diagnosis · Broadband and Internet connectivity
• Troubleshooting networking issues
• Office 365 User setup and troubleshooting
• Must be able to prioritize work based on Service Level Agreement
• Fault diagnosis, fault resolution and time recording logging all information in our helpdesk system.
• Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with clients and prospects, working to give them the best possible service. We are extremely focused on customer satisfaction and strive to improve this.
• Attend and contribute to weekly service meetings.
• Responsible for entering activities, time and expenses in the company CRM system as they occur.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm
• Competitive apprentice salary.
• One-to-one coaching.
• Fun working environment and culture. We aim to do social events when possible and encourage open and honest discussions. When Onestop IT Solutions are hosting monthly performance meetings we like to catch up over pizza and a drink!
Future Career Progression:
• Once your apprenticeship is completed and you are interested in current positions available, an increase in salary can be discussed.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.