Brightridge Technology Limited
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
Brightridge are an established technology company uniquely providing Business Telecommunications and IT Services to an extensive range of companies, helping them to run their businesses efficiently and effectively through the use of technology.
Their combined Telecoms and IT services provide essential technologies for any size of business; from a start-up company looking for advice and technical solutions, to an established business looking for a trusted technology company, Brightridge will be with you every step of the way.
They will provide full training on inhouse products. You will be supported and encouraged in continuous development on our hardware and software stacks.
An opportunity has arisen to join Brightridge Technology in IT Professional Apprenticeship. They would like to bring onboard an entry level IT and Telecoms Trainee who can display a keen interest in technology. This will be a very hands-on position where no day will be the same. They are a growing company so the successful candidate should be happy to pick up and help in various roles and jobs within the company.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply today!
• Deal with incoming incidents in a professional manner via the phone or email
• Accurately log incidents.
• Communicate with customers – providing updates.
• Liaise with third party suppliers.
• Prompt escalation of incident to senior engineers as necessary
• Monitoring and diagnose broadband faults.
• User account creation Perform software and O/S maintenance tasks. Create, update, and maintain knowledge base.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Brightridge are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• You will possess a good knowledge of Windows systems and Microsoft Office with a passion for technology.
• A highly motivated team player you will have a focus on providing 1st class customer service with a “can do” attitude.