This is an exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver to join a leading legal firm. They would like to give a school leaver the opportunity to work with them within their Marketing and Communications department. This will be an exciting and varied role in learning a range of duties which will give the successful applicant an introduction to working within an office role gaining experience in a range of activities such as reception and administration duties.
What might a day in this job look like?
This role is an entry level position supporting our Marketing team. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate to assist with the day to day duties of the role, as follows.
• Provide administrative support for all events, both in-house, virtually and external
• Source branded and promotional products in support of events as required
• Assist in the management of mailings lists and invitations for events and produce place cards, table plans, menus and literature packs as appropriate
• Provide assistance in the management of stock levels for all literature and promotional items, ensuring that new or updated stock is ordered in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Maintaining and updating spreadsheets, photocopying and printing, answering the team telephones, assisting with arranging and diarising meetings and any other administration tasks required to support the Marketing team
The role will provide an excellent opportunity to gain experience working in a busy Marketing and Communications team.
You will also undertake an SVQ Level 6 Business Administration, and have the opportunity to improve your Marketing and Administrative skills.
Through continuous self-development you will also improve your communication skills, ability to manage timescales and prioritise your workload.
Ideally, we are looking for Standard Grades, National 5s including Maths and English.
Other personal attributes desired include:
• High level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
• Experience dealing with employees and clients on the phone would be ideal
• A passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
• A hardworking and reliable mindset