We have an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging role as an Office Administrator in our busy Glasgow West End office. we are seeking a friendly, self-motivated, organised individual with good verbal and written skills and a willingness to learn.
• Provide administrative support to the office
• Deal with high volumes of email, telephone and face-to-face enquiries efficiently, in a professional and friendly manner
• Organise appointments diary
• Liaise with landlords, tenants, contractors and our lettings team throughout the above via email and phone calls
• Advertise properties on relevant property websites
• Deal with Council Tax and Utility correspondence
• General Office administration as per management instructions
• Provide support to the team as required
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Time Management
• Attention to detail
• Steadiness under pressure
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.