We are recruiting a Property Repair Co-ordinator for our position based in Glasgow City Centre, the main role of the job will be co-ordinating repairs and maintenance for all rental properties owned by the company. The successful candidate will take on many roles but some of their main responsibilities will include:
Updating the system (SME Professional) on a daily basis to monitor and maintain property records
Ensuring that the company policies are upheld at all times whilst carrying out your duties
Promoting company mission and philosophy to all prospective and current landlords and tenants
Building up strong relationships with all parties to gain trust and to keep the reputation of the company as the best in the local area
Ensuring compliance with ARLA Propertymark, GDPR and company code of conduct at all times.
• Deal with all incoming repairs by phone and email
• Logging and monitoring all jobs onto SME Professional (software system)
• Co-ordinating all reported repairs e.g., assisting tenants with troubleshooting, instructing jobs, chasing up contractors to ensure jobs are complete, arranging access with tenants, updating landlords and seeking authorisation for works where necessary, liaising with factors and insurance companies
• Adding repair invoices to the system
• Managing safety checks and certification
• General daily administrative duties providing office support in answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries, taking payments etc
• Maintaining and managing the Key Log and ensuring that:
• Only authorised persons are provided with keys
• Keys are ready for contractors to collect
• Current occupants have authorised for keys to be released
• Keys have been signed out in the key log and on SME
• Keys are returned on time and if not, are chased up for return
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
The successful candidate will have confident communication skills, with time-management and organisational capabilities being core strengths. You must have relevant and recent experience (at least 1 year) in a similar role, confidence in using Microsoft Outlook and Word, and experience using SME Professional would be beneficial.
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.