The agency is looking for an ambitious individual who is capable of providing outstanding customer service to new and existing clients and working as part of a small team. Full training is provided.
This is both an office and face to face based prospector/customer service role which requires the ability to multi task and understand the need to create and maintain long term relationships with our customers.
As a self-motivated friendly individual, we expect you to show initiative, be organised and be driven to provide fantastic service, expert advice to our clients, and support the Agents in handling existing accounts.
You will work at the heart of our expanding local business, proactively identifying new business opportunities to secure new customers for General Insurance, Financial Services and Risk Management Services.
You will be trained on how to best create your own prospecting activity, you will plan, implement and build a pipeline of business, ensuring you achieve set targets.
You will also get the opportunity to complete an SVQ in Providing Financial Services.
• Excellent communication skills. Clear and confident with good listening skills and the ability to build rapport and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Self- motivated with an appetite for continued learning and development.
• Highly customer focused, with customer service work experience desirable.
• Computer literate along with accurate and speedy keyboard skills.
• Accuracy and efficiency when dealing with numerical and verbal information.
• Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• The entry level requirements for candidates are:
• Educated to Higher Level.
• National 5 qualifications (Absolute) & 2 Highers (Preferred).
• Maths or English must be present.