Rewards Training are currently working with a leading Recruitment Agency who are looking to a recent school leaver an opportunity to join them as an Apprentice Administrator. This will be an exciting and varied position and the successful candidate will learn a range of duties giving an opportunity to gain experience in a range of business tasks.
What might a day in this job look like?
This role is an entry level position supporting the Recruitment team. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate to assist with the day to day duties of the role, as follows.
• Reporting to the Admin Supervisor
• Answering the telephone and directing candidate and client calls to
• Providing administrative support to consultants and management.
• Updating databases and spreadsheets.
• Registering, updating and re-formatting candidates CVs.
• Updating internal candidate information onto database.
• Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
• Ad hoc administrative duties.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity to gain experience working in a busy Estate agency.
You will also undertake an SVQ Level 6 Business Administration, and have the opportunity to grow and gain professional qualifications in letting also.
Through continuous self-development you will also improve your communication skills, ability to manage timescales and prioritise your workload.
Ideally, we are looking for Standard Grades, National 5s including Maths and English.
Other personal attributes desired include:
• High level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
• Experience dealing with employees and clients on the phone would be
• A passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
• A hardworking and reliable mindset.