You need to apply for this vacancy directly on the employer's site.Apply on company site
Are you looking to kickstart your career in a busy office environment?
NCE Switchgear are looking for an enthusiastic individual to come in and join their successful and growing team as an apprentice buying assistant.
You will complete an SCQF level 6 in Digital Applications Support as part of the apprenticeship and full training will be given. This is an excellent role for someone to develop skills within buying processes, using sage packages and stock control.
If this sounds like the role for you apply below to express your interest.
• Maintaining stock accuracy and updating stock records on stock ERP
• Learn how to use systems such as Sage 50 and Sage 200
• Creating commercial invoices and packing lists
• Running reports including expediting and stock shortfall reports
• Wide use of Microsoft Office Package to complete daily tasks
• Calling suppliers and liaising with stores and buying teams daily
• Assisting with audit checks, stock reports and sales invoicing
• Processing stock orders from requisition forms
• Packing and preparing goods for despatch
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually when
• Professional approach towards all aspects of work
• Good time management, planning and organisational skills
• Salary £12,000 per annum
• To be reviewed upon successful completion of the apprentices
• Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm & Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
Future Career Progression:
• Opportunity to progress into more senior positions after completion of the apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.