Trust Care Staff & Training Ltd
At Trust-Care, we work closely with care homes, housing associations, community-based care organisations, charities and home care services providing highly skilled, compassionate and proactive care workers who love their job as much as we do.
Helping vulnerable and elderly people live their life with as much comfort and independence as possible is very personal and rewarding work.
Our main role is co-ordinating care professionals from our Glasgow office. This involves a lot of telephone calls to staff and care customers and person-centred, customer service is really important to us.
For the safety of all, the healthcare sector is heavily legislated so we also manage a lot of data, some of it very confidential. It’s not the most exciting part of our jobs (caring for people is!) but it is essential and includes things like employment references and police checks (PVG).
Customer Service Administrator
• Regularly speak with all care staff to assess their needs
• Regularly speak with all care customers to assess their needs
• Learn about the end users of our service and their specific needs and
• Assist in attracting new care staff
• Interview care staff to ensure they meet legal compliance standards
and/or the standards required by Trust-Care
• Attend and complete all aspects of your academic requirements – time
off is provided.
• Continuously develop skills and knowledge in the Healthcare Sector
• Record all contact with clients and staff on the database
• Assist with office admin including filing
• Assist with the 24 hours “On-Call” phone (in rotation)
• (When appropriate) Meet with staff regularly
• (When appropriate) Meet with customers regularly
• This is a 100% people-focussed business. You must be outgoing,
personable and above all, enjoy speaking to, and (eventually) meeting
• We are a dedicated care business, passionate about supporting
vulnerable adults. You will need to have a passion for care and be able
to prove it!
• Care experience is not essential but you must be a caring person.
• Good written skills for business emails and generally polite and
• Basic IT skills – basic Microsoft Office packages.
• An interest in social media and marketing would be beneficial.
• We would prefer someone that has hobbies and interests and
demonstrates drive & ambition.
• We don’t require previous work experience.
Please note, there are friendly dogs in the head office and you may be required to work there from time to time. This is either good news or bad news, but is currently non-negotiable.
What is on offer:
• A salary and full time job whilst you study
• All study time is allowed for
• A relevant and versatile qualification
• The option for further study
• Potential for a full time position upon completion of your apprenticeship
if all parties agree.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
What do we need:
• We really do care about people and the Healthcare Sector, you’ll have to
prove you do too.
• We only work with people so you must enjoy chatting on the phone (and
hopefully, meeting people in the future)
• General skills are good written English for business emails and general
computer literacy. We will train on our in-house packages.
• Our insurance policies mean you must be 18 (or have your 18th birthday
in the next month or so – we’d wait) to work here.