Morton Fraser Solicitors
To work as part of a team in providing an efficient and effective administrative and facilities support service to the fee earners.
• Processing all incoming and outgoing mail to meet required deadlines
including opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, and
collecting, franking and preparing outgoing mail.
• Document production including colour copying/printing and binding.
• Scanning of correspondence to email and case plan.
• Labelling, filing, indexing and archiving documents.
• Good housekeeping of open plan working floor and internal meeting
rooms, reporting any faults to the Central Services Team Leader.
• Prioritising tasks and liaise with Central Services users to manage
expectations and promote user confidence and satisfaction.
• Replenishing consumables in photocopiers/printers and stationery
• Assisting other General Assistants as and when required.
• Ideally you will have experience of working within a similar role in an
office environment, preferably with mailroom/print room experience and
knowledge of document production.
• You have good communication and organisational skills with the ability to
prioritise and meet deadlines.
• You can produce accurate work and you have good attention to detail.